Win your wedding photography
Sorry. This competition is now closed.
We've teamed up with Lorna Lovecraft Photography again to give you the chance of winning a wedding photography package worth £1000! We're looking for a misfit couple that want to make their wedding 100% their own. Your wedding needs to take place somewhere in the UK in 2016 to be eligible to enter.
All you have to do is tell us why your wedding is going to be a 'misfit wedding', using the form below.
Lorna Lovecraft's Tardis package which is normally priced at £1000.
- Consultations, chats & pre-planning.
- An online photo gallery for you to share your images with friends/family and where you can purchase prints and albums.
- Every image lovingly retouched and a USB memory stick of high resolution photographs, allowing you to print and share as you wish.
- Up to 8 hours of wedding day coverage, which normally includes bride/groom preparations, wedding breakfast, the ceremony, speeches, portraits, lots of scrummy details and some of the evening party/reception.
- A second photographer
- £250 of gallery credit to spend on prints/albums etc.
- Lorna's travel expenses are included in the prize, though modest overnight accommodation may be required depending on location.
WHO IS LORNA LOVECRAFT?
In her own words:
"My alternative wedding photography is a match made in heaven for the creatively courageous, effortlessly elegant, cupcake nibbling, welly-wearing, bold and brilliant bride with a fun-loving edge… and her soon-to-be dapper gentleman of a spouse. You both want your wedding day to be a supremely unique experience with an abundance of thoughtful details. You probably spend far too much time on Pinterest (it's ok, I do too). Your wedding is going to be unapologetically unforgettable, because yours isn't just a wedding; it's a piece of art."
You can find out more on Lorna's website.
Terms and Conditions
- Winners decided at the discretion of Lorna Lovecraft and Misfit Wedding and the decision is final.
- Lorna's standard wedding photography contract applies.
- The couple must be happy to be featured on various wedding-related websites and blogs including but not limited to Misfit Wedding and Lorna Lovecraft's website.
- The images of the winners may be used in the press and/or for promotional materials.
- Wedding must be between January 1st 2016 and December 31st 2016 and on a date when Lorna is not already booked.
- Closing date is midnight 23rd December 2015. Winners will be notified via email shortly after the closing date.
- Lorna is based in Yorkshire but loves adventures and will travel anywhere in the UK. Modest accommodation may be required to be provided by the winners if the location is more than 60 miles from HU1.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The judge's decision is final.
- 1 entry per couple.
- Current clients of Lorna Lovecraft are not eligible to enter.